- Why Is A Deleted Custom Field Showing Up In the Modify Order List?
- Understand why deleted fields appear in the Re-order Custom Field list
- Custom field reorder modal shows deleted fields
- Duplicate and Triplicate of Custom Fields in Modify Order List
- Clio Manage
- When deleting a Custom Field, you have the option to 'Also remove this custom field from all matters.' If you do not check this box and proceed with deleting the field, the field will continue to exist in the matters where it is already added. As such, the option to modify its order in relation to your other Custom Fields is still available.
At this time, we do not have the ability to remove the deleted Custom Fields from the Modify Order list. This is currently a Feature Request in Clio. Please contact Support to vote for this feature request.
A workaround for this is below:
- Go to the Matters tab
- Select the Filter dropdown on the top-right
- Filter by the Custom Field you had deleted
- Delete the Custom Field from each Matter it is currently assigned to
- Once deleting the Custom Field from all the Matters it's assigned to, it will be removed from the Modify Order List