- To access Clio using the same email address in use for Clio Connect
- Switch from being a Clio Connect user to being a Clio user
- Clio Web App
- Clio Connect Web App
Users that are currently Clio Connect contacts in another firm account cannot become Clio users until they are disabled from the previous firm's account.
After you have been disabled from the firm's account, you will need to contact Clio Support and have your email released from our database. The email needs to be released because each email address is unique to a specific Clio account. Once the steps below have been complete, you can then log into your new Clio account.
- Have the firm disable your access from Clio Connect
- Contact Clio support to release your email
- Use your email to log into Clio (this will now log you into Clio instead of Clio Connect)
- Have the previous firm add you back as a Clio Connect contact
Once logged in, you can switch between your Clio account and your Clio Connect account(s) by clicking on your name in the bottom left corner of Clio.