- What folders are created when I sync with OneDrive
- What folders are created when I sync with Google Drive
- What is the folder structure with Box
- What is the folder structure with DropBox
- Clio's Web App
- Google Drive
- To add files into the integration you can add them into the Clio Folder in your Document Source (OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox) or upload them into the appropriate subtab in Clio's Documents tab.
The auto populated Clio folder structure in OneDrive, Google Drive, Box and Dropbox is a main folder entitled Clio. Within that folder are folders for all your Contacts and inside those folders are folders for the Matters belonging to those Contacts.