- Set up NetDocuments sync
- Clio Manage
- Each Clio user must authorize their own NetDocuments within Clio.
- For more detailed steps on setting up the NetDocuments integration, and creating Workspace and Folder views, click here.
- Click on Settings
- Click on Documents
- Click on the Document Sources subtab
- Click on Configure NetDocuments
- Click Link NetDocuments Account
- Log in to NetDocuments if you are asked and authorize Clio
- In Clio Select a NetDocuments Cabinet from the dropdown
- Choose "View by Workspace" or "View by Folders"
- Click Save Changes