- Unable to add a user
- Can't add a new firm member
- Keep receiving error message
- Unable to send new user Invitation
- Clio Manage
- If the other email is associated with a paid Clio account that is in a canceled state, contact Support.
- Another reason this might happen is if the email address has been previously used by another user who is currently deactivated. If this is the case, see here.
- A previous email change may still be pending and the User will need to log in with that email before it is reflected in your Clio Manage account.
- The email address is already in use by another paid Clio account. Each email address can only be associated with one paid account.
- There was a user invitation sent to the same email before. If you're not seeing that invite, please contact our Support Team.
- Get the user to change their existing email linked to a different Clio account to another email address
- Go to Settings>Manage Users to check if the user has already been invited in the past and delete the invite, then reinvite
- If none of the solutions above work, please contact our Support Team