- How to open more than one Clio webpage within the same browser window
- View multiple pages in Clio at once
- Internet Browser
- Microsoft Edge
Tabbed browsing is a form of Internet navigation that allows a user to browse multiple pages in a single window. These additional pages are denoted by tabs at the top of the browser window. This feature is for users who do want to view multiple sites, but don't want to have multiple browser windows open.
- Open your Internet browser (Google Chrome preferred)
- To open a second tab you can:
- Click the "New Tab" icon
- Right click on a link and choose "Open in new tab"