- Remove sections of the Personal Dashboard
- Can I Hide Fields From the Matter Dashboard
- Can You Edit What Shows on the Personal Dashboard
- Customize the look of the Personal Dashboard
- Can I Remove the Financial Section from the Matter Dashboard?
- Customize the look of the Matter Dashboard
- Change the Information Showing on the Personal Dashboard
- Can You Change What Shows on the Personal Dashboard?
- Can You Add Information to the Personal Dashboard?
- Can you Remove Information from the Personal Dashboard?
- Hide blank custom fields
- Remove unused fields from Matter Dashboard
- Declutter Matter Dashboard by removing fields
- Can I Hide Blank Custom Fields in the Matter Dashboard?
- Remove Fields from Dashboard Details
- Can You Change What Calendar Shows on the Personal Dashboard?
- Clio Manage
- It's possible to hide some of the information within the Dashboard for certain Users if the Billing and Accounts Permissions are removed from the User's profile by an Admin User.
- The User's view will only show the total hours within the Financial Section. For more information on how to edit User Permissions click here.
- You can also edit their Billing rate visibility. For more information on how to do this click here
No, not at this time. If you would like to add your vote for this feature request feel free to call or chat in.