- Determine if it is necessary to contact Clio Support for a subscription downgrade
- Do I Need to Contact Clio Support if I Want to Downgrade my Subscription?
- Change plan from Boutique to Starter
- Change plans from Elite to Boutique
- Can you change me to Starter
- Clio Manage
For more information on the implications of a subscription downgrade, click here.
For information on how to contact Clio Support, click here.
Confirmation of the downgrade must be received in writing via email from the email address associated with the Account Owner / Originating Subscriber.
This confirmation must be received prior to the next Billing Date to allow for sufficient time to process the request. If insufficient time is provided the downgrade will be completed for the next scheduled Billing Date.
Your account can be downgraded, but you need to contact Clio Support to have this process done. For security's sake we need certain written authorization and other verifications from the Account Owner. You can reach out via In-App Chat, phone, or email to get this process started or if you have any questions.