- Determine if it is necessary to contact Clio Support for a subscription downgrade
- Do I Need to Contact Clio Support if I Want to Downgrade my Subscription?
- Change plan from Boutique to Starter
- Change plans from Elite to Boutique
- Can you change me to Starter
- How to downgrade my subscription?
- How do I downgrade my subscription?
- Clio Manage
For more information on what features would be lost when downgrading from Elite to Boutique, click here.
For more information on what features would be lost when downgrading from Boutique to Starter, click here.
For information on how to contact Clio Support, click here.
Confirmation of the downgrade must be received in writing via email from the email address associated with the Primary Subscriber.
This confirmation must be received prior to the next Billing Date to allow for sufficient time to process the request. If insufficient time is provided the downgrade will be completed for the next scheduled Billing Date.
Your account can be downgraded, but you need to contact Clio Support to have this process done. For security's sake, we need certain written authorization and other verifications from the Primary Subscriber. You can reach out via In-App Chat, phone, or email to get this process started or if you have any questions.