- Capitalize a Merge Field when using a Document Merge
- Microsoft Word
Ensure that you are selecting All Caps from the Font popup window and not simply UPPERCASE from the Ribbon > Font > Aa, as this will not work.
This same process can be used (for instance) to create Merge Fields that have a strikethrough, want to use a specific font, or want the font to have a specific colour.
- Insert the Merge Field into Word as you normally would
- Highlight the Merge Field (entire field including brackets << >>)
- Click Format near the top of Microsoft Word
- Click Font
- Click the All caps checkbox
- Click OK
Once the template is uploaded, any document generated using that template the Merge Fields will use the selected formatting.