- How to Show/Hide Trust Funds in Balance Calculations on a Bill
- How do I get my bill to include the trust funds that are available?
- Clio Manage
- If the procedure outlined below does not resolve the issue, please ensure that your trust account has the Type set to Trust.
- Regardless of changes made to Bill Themes, payments from trust must be applied to Bills manually in order to be transferred from Trust into your Operating account as earned funds
- Updates to your Bill Theme will be saved automatically. If not, you will see a green Save button.
- Go to Settings
- Select Billing
- Click on Bill Themes
- Click on the Theme that you would like to Edit
- From the menu at the top-left:
- To show the total balance due, less the amount in trust, choose Statement of Accounts > Detail of Accounts > check the boxes to Show Detailed Statement and Include Trust Account in balance calculations
- To show the balance in trust separately, choose Statement of Accounts > Client Account > check the box for Account Summary