- Record Operating Funds for a Client/Matter in the Operating Account
- Record pre-payment
- Add New Transaction to Operating Account
- Clio Manage
- UK Users: Please note, Clio Account Reconciliation features enable UK lawyers to operate under the requirements of the Solicitors Regulations Authority in England and Wales
- Operating account balance is not visible on matters dashboard. You have to go to the matter dashboard and then click on Transactions subtab>Select the relevant Operating account to view its current balance.
- Operating account balance will not be considered as Revenue in Clio until it has been applied to pay a bill. It is recommended to always apply and exhaust recorded operating account balance on client bills.
- Go to the Client/Matter details page
- Click the Transactions subtab
- Click the Drop-Down Menu
- Ensure the Operating account is selected
- Click New Transaction
- Enter the Funds in the Amount field
- Fill out other fields as needed
- Record Transaction