- What is Billing Rate Visibility?
- Why can't I see the available Matter trust funds?
- Why is there no information in the Financial section of the Matter Dashboard?
- Why is the total for Activities for other Users zero?
- Why can't I see billing for other Users?
- Why can't I see activity rates for other Users?
- Clio Manage
- If you want to restrict a user's access to rate/billing information, then also remove permissions for Billing and Reports or they will be able to see that information there.
- Users with their Billing Rate Visibility set to Limited or None will not be able to see the Financial section on the Matter Dashboard (which includes Matter trust funds, Outstanding balance, and Work in progress/Quick bill). They can still generate Bills using the Billable Clients workflow.
- Your Billing Rate Visibility might be set to Limited or None. Ask an Account Administrator to go to Settings -> Manage Users -> Edit for your user, and update the Billing Rate Visibility Settings to All.
A user's Billing Rate Visibility affects their ability to see billing rates when adding Time Entries. There are three options:
All: The user can see their rate as well as the rate of any users in the firm, along with the total for time entries.
Limited: The user can only see their own rate.
None: The user can not see any rates or totals for time entries, nor will they see the Billing Preferences option when editing a Matter or Contact.