- Record travel expense
- Expense with a rate
- Enter multiples of the same expense entry
- Add quantity to the expense entry
- Clio Web App
The same method may be used for photocopying charges, or any Expense where entering a quantity and rate is needed.
- Enter the Expense as a flat rate amount and in the description explain the breakdown. For example if the client is being charged 15 miles (15 X 0.54 = $8.10). You would enter the Expense for $8.10 and in the description section input (15 X 0.54 = $8.10).
- If you want to show the number of miles x the rate in the Quantity and Rate fields on the Bill:
- Generate a Bill with the flat rate Expense
- Edit the Draft Bill
- Change the Quantity and Rate