- Disconnecting Dropbox
- Unlinking and relinking GDrive
- Syncing Box
- Disconnecting box
- How to un-sync and resync Document Integrations
- Unsync OneDrive
- Re-sync GoogleDrive
- Clio Manage
- For information on disconnecting the NetDocuments integration click here.
- For information on setting up the NetDocuments integration click here.
You need to be an account administrator to make changes to the document source. Each firm account in Clio can only sync with one document source.
You will not lose any Data by Disconnecting and Reconnecting a Document Source. Please ensure to leave the Folder naming that Clio created within your Document Source to ensure Clio maps properly on the Reconnect.
- Go to Settings
- Click Documents
- Select Document Sources
- Select Configure Box, Dropbox, OneDrive or GoogleDrive
- Select Unlink Account
- Select Enable Box, Dropbox, OneDrive or GoogleDrive and wait 24 hours for the sync to complete