- Contacts and Calendar Sync
- Linking Office 365 and Google to Clio
- Can I sync both Google and Outlook Calendars
- Can I have two contact sync going at the same time
- Clio Manage
- Office 365
- We do not recommend having two contact syncs going at the same time as that can create duplicate contacts
Yes. You're able set up both syncs within the same Clio Account. Although, for the Calendar sync you're only able to link one Clio Calendar with a Calendar Sync. For example, you can only link the Firm Calendar with either Google or Office 365.