- Determine if you can void an invoice that has had a 100% discount applied
- Can I Void a Bill With a 100% Discount Applied?
- Delete Discounted Bill
- Edit fully Discounted Bill
- Void a $0 Bill
- Delete bill with a negative balance
- Void Bill with Negative Balance
- Accidental approved a Bill with a $0/£0 amount
- Void a Bill with a $0/£0 amount due
- Clio Manage
It is possible to Void a Bill if the $0.00 balance is the result of a payment or partial payment. For more information on voiding paid Bills, click here
To edit a $0.00 bill we would need to void the bill then regenerate it.
Yes, you can void an invoice with a $0 balance if it is a result of a 100% discount or $0 Time Entry, provided no payments have been applied:
- Go to the bills tab, or bills sub-tab of the Matter/Client
- Navigate to the Paid sub-tab (in the Matter Bills or general Bills tab)
- Locate the bill
- Select the drop-down arrow next to Share
- Click Void.