- When I try to Create a Document from Template I get a pop up on the bottom right that says: Warning: Something went wrong on our end. Please try again.
- Clio Manage
This Error may be because the Document Template name is over the Character limit of 100
You will need to shorten the name of your Template to 100 characters or less including the file extension by following these steps:
- Go to the Main Documents tab on the left panel in your Clio account
- Click Categories and Templates on the top right
- Click Edit beside the template
- In the Template name field remove some characters to shorten the name
- Click Save
- Try using the Template again
If you continue to experience this error, please contact our Support Team for additional assistance.