- Google Authenticator won't open
- I can't get to my 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) codes
- iOS / iPhone
- Clio Manage
A recent update with iOS 14.2 may cause issues with Google Authenticator Crashing
Offloading the App Data and Reinstalling with fix the application.
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Tap General
- Tap iPhone Storage
- Scroll down and tap on Google Authenticator
- Tap on the Offload App option
- It may take a second to load. Once it does, tap Offload App again
- Choose Reinstall App
The Google Authenticator application will reinstall from the app store. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection speed. Once reinstalled, the application should load again as expected.