- How do I add an accent or tilde above a letter in Clio
- How do I add an accent above an n so it looks like ñ or ń?
- Clio Manage
- Clio Grow
- Please note that this is an action taken outside of Clio and on your computer
On a Mac
- Hold down the letter that you would like the accent on and the options will pop up in a menu above the letter
On a PC
- The simplest way on a PC is to Google search the letter or word with the accent and copy-paste it into Clio. You can also add secondary keyboards to your computer, as another option.