- How to Generate a Payment Plan for a Trust Account?
- How to Set Up a Payment Plan for a Trust Account?
- How to Create a Payment Plan for an IOLTA Account?
- How to Create a Payment Plan for a Escrow Account?
- How to Create a Payment Plan for a Retainer Account?
- Clio Manage
- To Learn if You Can Create a Payment Plan For a Trust Account Without a Maximum Payment Amount, click here
- Go to the Clio Payments page
- Click Payment Plans
- Click New payment plan
- Fill in the payment details, selecting the firm's trust account in the "Deposit to" field.
This specific payment plan will charge the client $500 every week until $3000 has been deposited into their trust account.
Note that this client had paid by credit card previously (if entered in Clio by a Firm User, not the Payment Portal), so Clio Payments saves that information.
Click Next step to confirm the payment plan.
- Click Create payment plan