- Why Do I have Clio Launcher on my New Device?
- How is Clio Launcher already installed?
- Clio Manage
When opening Clio in a new device, depending on your browser settings Clio Launcher will already appear as installed (Blue Box Icon). In order to remedy this and to install Clio Launcher on your new device, proceed as per the following:
- Open an incognito/private browser window
- Go to app.clio.com
- Login to Clio Manage
- Click Documents
- Select "All Files"
- Click the "Grey Icon Box" next to a file name and proceed as per the pop-up prompts
- Complete Download of Clio Launcher (onto the new device)