- How to Permanently Remove a Matter Folder on Dropbox?
- When I Delete a Duplicative Matter Folder in Dropbox, Clio Keeps on Recreating that Matter Folder
- Clio Manage
- To Learn How to Change the Matter Status on Clio Manage, click here
Clio will create a Matter folder when the Primary Subscriber configures Dropbox to "Synchronize matters with a status of Open, Open and Pending, or All".
- Click on Settings on the lefthand side in Clio Manage
- Click on Documents
- Click on Document Sources subtab
- Click Configure Dropbox
- Under Synchronize matters with a status of select either Open or Open and Pending
- Click Save Changes
- Find the Matter in Clio Manage
- Click on Edit Matter
- Select a "Closed Date" to close the Matter
- Save Matter
- Go to the cloud-based Dropbox, and delete the Matter Folder
Please note: Only the Primary Subscriber can change this Setting in Clio Manage.