- Sharing resources via Clio Connect to clients with more than 1 company
- Clio Manage
- Clio Connect does not allow you to share resources if a contact has multiple companies tied to the same email address.
- You will need to create a 'Person Contact' and send the Clio Connect resource to them instead of the Company Contact.
Procedure 1: Create the Person and Company Contact
- Create a New Person with the primary email address
- Create New Companies without adding an email address
- Add the Person as an employee under the Company Contact
Procedure 2: Create the Matter
- Create a new Matter and have the Company Contact as the Client in the Matter
- Add the Person as a Related Contact
- Save Matter
Once you are ready to share a resource via Clio Connect, you will need to share it to the Person rather than the Company. For more information on how to share resources via Clio Connect, click here.