- What is the process of exporting my Documents?
- How do I export my Documents out of Clio?
- Where do I export my Documents?
- How to download Documents in Clio Manage?
- Clio Manage
- Go to the Documents tab in Clio
- Select all Files or Folders you wish to Download by checking the box next to each file/folder
- Then click Download
These files will then be exported to your computer. Please be aware that this can take some time to download these files, depending on the size and number of Documents. When downloading multiple files, there is a size restriction of 250MB per folder and 5GB for individual files