- Launching Clio Launcher and encountering the error message "The code execution cannot proceed because"
- Clio Launcher
- Error Message when opening Clio Launcher
- Install Clio Launcher
- Uninstall Clio Launcher
- Error code
For further information, please see the following:
- Uninstalled launcher from computer
- Opened Clio in incognito and reinstalled Clio Launcher
- Go back to your main browser
- Sign out of Clio
- Log back into Clio
- Go to Documents
- Click Switch to File View
- Click on the arrow icon to the right of the document file name
- A pop up is displayed. Click the installation link for your operating system (Mac or PC)
- Locate the downloaded installation file in your computer and begin the installation
- On newer versions of Launcher, a pop up is displayed during installation. Click Yes to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, return to the Documents page in Clio
- Click the arrow icon next to the right of a document
- A Clio Launcher “Sign In” pop up is displayed. Enter your login credentials to authorize Clio.
- Select your region
- Click Allow Access