- Are Secure Messages from the Clio Mobile App Sent to Clients via Clio Connect or the Clio for Clients App?
- I would like to send a message from the Clio Mobile App to my client, where will they see the message?
- Can I default the messages sent from the Clio Mobile App to Clio for Clients?
- Clio Manage
- Clio Mobile App
- Clio Connect
- Clio for Clients
- The Clio for Clients mobile app is a client portal used by law firm clients while the Clio Mobile App is for Clio users wishing to take actions within Clio while on the go - read more about the Clio Mobile App.
- Please note Clio for Clients is currently in early access only and will be available soon for all Clio Manage customers - read more here
- If you are the client of a law firm and wish to learn more about Clio for Clients and how to use it, please see here.
- Clio Connect is a portal intended for collaborating with co-counsel - see more here.
- See also: Secure Messages in the Clio Mobile App
If you are using the Clio Mobile App to send a message for the first time to a client on a matter it will be sent to clients via Clio Connect. New message threads in the Clio Mobile App will not go to Clio for Clients by default at this time.
As of July 20th you need to use the client portal feature in Clio Manage to message clients on Clio for Clients. If you have an existing Clio for Clients message thread in the Clio Mobile App it will become read-only as of July 20th and you will need to log in to Clio Manage to continue the conversation.