EvolveVoucher seamlessly integrates with eVoucher, uploading your data into the Criminal Justice Act electronic billing system in minutes, saving you time & frustration. See website.
- EASY - EvolveVoucher is easy to download & install. Up and running in minutes. It walks you through, step-by-step.
- EFFICIENT- Upload your billing slips to eVoucher in minutes, not hours. The application remembers your activity/slip codes for future use and automatically links them for you. No more duplicate data entry.
- SECURE - Your slips go directly into CJA's eVoucher. We never touch them. You upload directly from your computer to eVoucher using a local application.
- DESIGNED BY A CJA ATTORNEY - This application was built out of the frustration we all share over evoucher: slow, buggy, and time consuming. Now entirely owned & operated by a practicing CJA Attorney.
The evolveVoucher integration is an export/import. Nothing additional is required to connect the two. Simply follow the instructions below.
However, to best use evovleVoucher, you will want to set time and expense categories you can attribute to your slips. These categories can then be mapped in evolveVoucher to speed your data entry. Instructions to Create Activity Categories
- In Clio, navigate to Activities in the left main menu
- Click the Export button at the bottom of the table and select CSV to export your time and expense entries to a spreadsheet
- Tip: if you'd like to filter for time that has not yet been billed in Clio, click Filters in the top right hand corner and select Unbilled from the Invoice Status dropdown menu
- Once it's downloaded, in evolveVoucher, click Add New Bill
- Follow the instructions here to import the CSV from Clio