How Do I Add a Secure Payment Link to a Single Bill?
- How to add a Secure Payment Link to an individual bill.
- In order to add a Secure Payment Link to a bill, you must first set up Clio Payments. To do so, see here
- Once Clio Payments is enabled, a secure payment link is added to every invoice when sent via Clio
- These steps are for Draft bills. If you would like to add an invoice note to an Approved bill, you must enable editing
- Click Clio Payments
- Click the dropdown arrow next to New credit card payment
- Click Copy payment link (for the desired account)
- Click Billing
- Select the Bill
- Click Edit
- Paste Secure Link in Invoice note
- Click Save invoice