- Create Task Lists that are assigned as other tasks (in lists or otherwise) are completed
- Assign a Task List based on completed date of another Task
- Clio Manage
- See also Key Resources: Task Lists
Note: The following workflow is a workaround to automatic cascading task lists as the steps below are manually completed at this time.
To submit a Feature Request for automated cascading task lists, please relay your feedback to Clio Support via email, phone, or live chat.
- Create all Task Lists required
- When creating a Task or Task List, include in the Description instructions to another Task List that should be added upon completion of the Task.
Example of Description for a Task List Template
Example of Description of a Task within a Task List
- Once you Mark a Task as Completed, manually Assign the next Task or Task List based on the description provided