- How do I share a Folder?
- Are Sub-folders Visible When Sharing a Folder via Clio Connect?
- What Happens When a Document is Uploaded to a Shared Folder?
You are able to Share Folders via Clio Connect. To do so, follow the steps provided below.
- Click the main Documents tab on the left side bar, or navigate to a Matter and click the Documents tab at the top.
- Click the dropdown arrow beside Edit in the Actions column
- Click Share from the dropdown menu
- Select contacts for sharing: Start typing the name of a Contact with a valid email address then select it when it pops up.
- Share via: Select one of the following:
Clio for Clients: Share a file with a client to Clio for Clients. More information on Clio for Clients can be found here: Clio for Clients
Clio Connect: Share a folder with a client's Clio Connect web portal.
- Write an optional message: Add an optional message to the email notification.
- Share button: Click the "Share" button to start sharing the folder.