- Why can't I delete a document?
- Clio Manage
- The only way to delete a .EML file is to delete the email within the Communication tab of the same matter. The .EML file is the actual file for the email (while the message itself is represented on the Communications tab).
- Communications. Once the email is deleted, the .EML file for that email will also be deleted.
- Click the Communications tab within the Matter
- Find the associated email on this page and click the drop-down menu next to Edit.
- Click Delete