- Clio thinks today is tomorrow.
- Clio is defaulting to the next day
- New Time Entries and Activities are defaulting to tomorrow's date
- New Calendar Entries are defaulting to tomorrow's date
- Clio Manage
- For more detailed information on this issue please see this link.
- This issue has appeared in Google Chrome
Due to an issue in a version of Google Chrome released in January 2021, some websites, like Clio would report the current date as being the next day. This primarily affected users that have their computer settings set for a Timezone that does not recognise daylight savings, or had the "Adjust for daylight saving time automatically" feature turned off.
- Update Google Chrome. A fix for this was released on February 5, 2021 (version 88.0.4324.150)
- Use a different browser than Google Chrome
- Adjust your computer's Date and Time settings to a different timezone which does observe Daylight Savings.
- Save the settings
- Set your Date and Time settings back to the proper timezone