- Ensure that Clio doesn't accidentally refer to me as an Attorney when I share resources with clients.
- How do paralegal firms or firms with no Attorneys share resources with clients without being referred to as an attorney?
- Clio Manage
- Firms in the UK can change the word Attorney to Solicitor by updating their Locale (see here)
- For information on removing the Attorney position from bills, see here.
Most client communication does not include the word "Attorney". The one exception is the Attorney column on Bills.
Users can edit Bill Themes to replace the word Attorney with another term (E.g. Timekeeper):
- Go to Settings
- Click Billing
- Click Bill Themes
- Select the Bill Theme you wish to Edit.
- Select Localizations > Matter edit the Attorney Initials Heading field
- <add more details>
- Click on Save