- How to bulk delete tasks assigned to deactivated users?
- How to delete tasks assigned to deactivated users?
- Can I delete tasks assigned to deactivated users?
- Clio Manage
- You need Administrator Permission in Clio to delete Tasks in bulk. If you require this functionality, check out this article: How to gain Administrator Access
- You can only bulk delete 25 tasks at a time.
- You have to re-apply filters in-between each batch.
- Navigate to Tasks on the panel on the left of the page
- Select Filter on the top right
- In the Assigned to field, choose Any User (This allows you to see deactivated users)
- Scroll down to select tasks assigned to the disabled users (Up to 25 at a time only!)
- Click the dropdown menu on the top of the filter where it says "action"
- Choose delete
- Click apply