- Push calendar events from Clio Grow to a 3rd party calendar
- Push calendar events from Clio Grow to Gmail/Google Calendar, Outlook/Office 365 Calendar
- Clio Grow
- Clio Manage
- Calendar events from Clio Grow push to Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar via Clio Manage, thus the instructions below involve configuring settings in both your Clio Grow and Clio Manage accounts.
First connect Clio Grow to your Clio Manage calendar:
- In Clio Grow, click Settings
- Click Email & Calendar Sync
- Under the Calendar Sync section, choose the Clio Manage calendar option.
- Choose your desired calendar in the dropdown menu. If no calendars show up, you may need to wait for the list to refresh. After a minute or so, click Update list now.
- Select the appropriate checkboxes below for additional calendar data to sync.
Next, sync your Google Calendar or Office 365 Calendar with Clio Manage:
- In Clio Manage, click on Settings
- Click on Contact and Calendar Sync
- Click Set Up Sync next to your preferred calendar
- If you are not already logged into your Google or Office 365 account, you will be redirected to a login page. Log in using your Google or Office 365 login credentials
- You should now see the sync setup page. From there: