- When Does a Client Need to Pay a Bill in Order to Receive Early Payment Discount?
- When Does a Payment Need to be Made to Receive Early Payment Discount?
- Clio Manage
- To Learn How to Set Up an Early Payment Discount, click here
- To Learn How to Remove Early Payment Discount from Bills, click here
- To Learn to Process a Partial Refund for Clio Payment, click here
In order to to receive an Early Payment Discount, clients must pay electronically before the "If Paid By Date" on the bill.
For example, if the If Paid By Date is 01/01/2000, the payment must be made on or before 12/31/1999 in order to receive the Early Payment Discount. The discount will not the applied if the invoice is paid electronically on or later than 01/01/2000.