- Why am I not receiving Clio Emails?
- User not receiving email invite link
- Clio Manage
- Clio Grow
If you’ve updated your MX records, such as when changing a mail host, it can take an hour or even a full day for an MX server to accept the change. If the mx server has not accepted the change, Clio will believe that the recipient's mailbox does not exist.
If you are not receiving emails from Clio, please see here.
There are several reasons why an email address may be added to Clio's suppressions list:
- The recipient's mailbox does not exist
- The recipient has marked an email from Clio as spam, which generated a complaint report.
- The recipient's mailbox is full (for an extended period of time)
- The recipient's mailbox is unavailable (for an extended period of time)
This occurs most commonly when attempting to send a Clio email to an email address that was created or changed quite recently. It is advised to wait 24 hours from when an email is created to then invite the intended user to avoid disruptions.