- Error: Client login has already been taken
- Client login error when sending Calendar invite
- Client login error when sharing a document
- Clio for Manage
- When sending a Calendar invite that is associated with the Matter, the invite will be sent using a Clio for Clients based notification. When sending a Calendar invite that is not associated with a Matter, the invite will be sent using a Clio Connect based notification.
- For more information on Clio for Clients, click here.
This error is specifically for Clio for Clients and is usually caused because another contact with the same email address has already been invited to Clio for Clients.
- Send the calendar invite to or share the resource with the other contact that shares the same email address
- Delete the contact with the same email address to remove its Clio for Clients account
- Share the resource through Clio Connect. For a Calendar invite, this can be done by removing the Matter.