- I can’t log in to The Law Community with my Clio credentials
- The Law Community (Clio’s official Customer Community)
If you cannot log into the community using your Clio login credentials, you may still be able to log in by using the 'create an account' option also located on the login window. The following users will not be able to access the community using their Clio credentials and should use the 'create an account' option when logging in for the first time.
- Accounts that are less than two weeks old
- Customers who are still in trial
- Customers with accounts hosted on our European or Canadian servers
- Customers who use the mobile two-factor push notification feature
If you cannot log in to the Law Community using your Clio credentials, please sign up for your community account using the 'create an account' option also located on the login window here.