- Why is my statement of accounts displaying an amount outstanding when a payment was made?
- Why is there an outstanding balance on my bill when a payment was made?
- Does bill issue date after payment date affect outstanding balance
- Clio Manage
This can occur when a bill that is from an older system has been transferred to Clio. This balance would be carried forward into Clio.
If the bill issue date is after the payment date, this would not include the payment that was made. A workaround for this is to:
- Select Edit on the affected Bill
- Change the Bill Issue Date OR the Payment Date so they are the same
- Change Date Range to include the Payment