- Who can get the Access Grant?
- Am I eligible for the Access Grant?
- Clio Cloud Conference
To be considered for the grant, we welcome members of underrepresented groups within the legal community, as well as those who may not have the means to purchase a pass this year. This includes but is not limited to:
- law students or new graduates just starting their careers
- legal communities whose members are from minority groups
- those who work for nonprofits, or educational institutions with limited resources
- those who do not have financial means to purchase a pass
We encourage you to share this program widely, in hopes that people who want to attend the Clio Cloud Conference can access and benefit from it.