- Can I Add Multiple attachments to an Email Template?
- I want to send Multiple Email Attachments when Sending a Document for Signature
- I want to send Multiple Email Attachments when Sending a Form
- Clio Grow
When Preparing a Document for Signature in Grow, you have the option to add a single attachment. The below instructions are for instances where multiple attachments are needed and enables users to save these attachments to individual Email Templates. This ensures that these attachments will populate when this email template is chosen.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Email Templates
- Select the Email Template you wish to add the attachments
- Click Edit
- Scroll down the page until you get to the Attachments section
- Click Add Attachment and Choose File
- Repeat until all the desired attachments are included.
- Click Save to save the Template