- Can I select a range if I have an integer custom field?
- Can I filter by number range if I have a custom field in integer format?
- Clio Manage
- For more information on filtering Custom Fields click here.
Yes, you can filter by a number range if you have a Custom Field that is in the integer format. You can do this by following the steps below:
- Go to Matters tab on the left sidebar
- Select the Filters drop-down on the top right
- Select Add Custom Field on the bottom of the drop-down
- Select Custom Field that contains integer(s)
- Select equal to, less than, greater than etc and type in a number