- How to locate stored passwords for Clio within Internet Explorer
- Clear passwords related to Clio from the Google explorer browser
- Stop autocomplete of old login and password for Clio
- View your Clio Password that is saved in Internet Explorer
- Forgot your Clio password and need to locate in order to update your password in Clio
- Internet Explorer
To delete individual passwords, highlight the username pre-filled on the screen and select the Delete (not backspace) key. To delete all saved passwords:
- Open the Tools menu (in newer versions this will appear as a gear icon in the upper right corner)
- Select Internet Options
- Select Content
- Under AutoComplete, select Settings
- Click Delete AutoComplete history...
- To prevent AutoComplete in teh future, make sure AutoComplete is deselectec for User names and passwords on forms.