- Can a customer request edits in Clio Pre-Built Form Templates?
- Change Clio template forms?
- Clio Grow
- This article is applicable to customers who purchase the Grow Setup package or have the package included in their onboarding.
- If you are interested in purchasing Grow Setup package or any of our Prebuilt templates a la carte, please reach out to your sales person, onboarding specialist if applicable, or our support team 1-888-858-2546 x2.
- Each customer is entitled to 1 revision of their form or document templates within 30 business days of completion notification. Revision requests should be sent to your onboarding specialist.
- See also: What Prebuilt Templates Does Clio Offer Clients?
The following are revisions that can be accommodated:
- Delete individual questions
- Change title, instructions, section breaks, and final section
- Removing Contact Information (e.g. the template requires 2 contacts, it can be made to require only 1 contact)
- Adding new sections at the end of the form template
- Maximum of 5 simple Revision Requests
The following are revisions that can NOT be accommodated:
- Deleting a whole section of questions or mass deletion of questions
- Adding new sections of questions or more pages of forms
- Re-ordering the boxes (this may cause issues with the form)
- Breaking/separating questions from a Yes/No question (e.g., instead of Yes/No questions for Children, we break down into individual questions. This will cause the form to be made more cumbersome, and cause issues with question ordering)
- More than 5 Revision Requests