- On login, I am being prompted to link my Manage and Grow accounts for Single Sign-On (SSO). I don't want to link them, how can I keep them separate?
- How can I prevent the Single Sign-On prompt from appearing when signing in?
- Clio Manage (NA Server)
- Clio is introducing Single Sign-On (SSO) for user accounts with matching email logins. On sign-in to Manage, users who have matching email logins for Manage and Grow will be prompted to link their accounts to use SSO and select a new password that will apply to both applications. This will enable users to maintain a single set of credentials for their Clio apps and move more seamlessly between Manage and Grow.
- Note that under section 3.2 of the Clio Terms of Service, each authorized user must have their own unique username, that cannot be shared with anyone else.
- In order to keep the accounts separate, you will need to change the email login for one of the accounts to a unique email address.
- Once the accounts no longer have matching email logins, you will no longer see the linking prompt at sign-in.