- When the trust check printing steps in Clio are followed correctly, with the payee showing in the menu box before the check is viewed in QBO, it results in a blank 'payee' field in QBO. Why is this?
- Clio Manage
- Quickbooks Online
- To view your list of Quickbooks error codes in Clio, please follow the steps listed in this article.
This is due to a Quickbooks error code concerning the particular client, and most likely specifically due to Quickbooks Error Code (2050) - dealing with the phone number field in Clio.
To resolve this, please:
- Navigate to the contact/payee in Clio that is not populating in Quickbooks
- Click on 'Edit Contact'
- If there is any text in the 'Phone Number' field, please remove this from there
- Click on 'Save Contact' once this is done
- After this, please re-try to print a trust check following the steps here