- Clio is not creating a separate folder for a different contact with the same name as another contact that already exists in my Clio account.
- Clio Manage
This is caused by the contact having the same first and last name.
We are currently looking for a permanent fix for this but for the time being we recommend the following workaround:
- Rename the contact in Clio, you could simply add an extra letter or a number at the end of the first or last name
- Go to the contact's matter and click on the documents tab at the top
- Click the Dropbox tab and there should be an option to create a folder in there
- Once you create the folder, you can then rename the contact in Clio to what it originally was
- Dropbox should then show the contact as FirstName LastName (2)