You can create rules (or filters) in MS Outlook to automatically forward emails received from your clients to the appropriate Matter via the Matter maildrop address.
For general instructions on how to forward emails to Clio, see the "Forwarding Emails to Matters in Clio" article.
- Copy the Matter Maildrop Address on the Matter you wish to forward emails to: How to Find Maildrop Addresses in the New Clio Experience
- Go to Outlook Desktop for Mac
- Click on Outlook on the top left corner and select Preferences
- Click on Rules
- Select your account type and click the + symbol
- In the When a new Message arrives: field enter the Clients email address
- Under Do the Following: Select Forward to and enter the Matter Maildrop address
- Click OK
For more information see Microsofts Support page: Create a rule in Outlook for Mac