How Do I Disconnect and Re-connect an Office 365 Calendar Sync?
- To learn how to re-set sync with Office 365 Calendar
- If you are doing this because of an update to your email, make sure you are logged into the correct Account when reconnecting the Calendar Sync.
- Click on Settings
- From the second column of options, click on Contact and Calendar Sync
- Click to Configure the Office 365 contacts and calendars
- Click Stop Sync to the right of the Calendar in question
- Click Sync once that has been disconnected
- Choose to link to an existing Calendar
- Click Sync Calendar